[Sca-cooks] Questions on coffee

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 19:37:41 PST 2010

I stand corrected. My apologies for the confusion. I have several threads of research I am working and Linne is a thread I am following regarding Saami research. His books are journals and while interesting leave a lot lacking and are rather bias. AND he is later.
The book I referenced was given to me by my Grandmother. It's called Swedish Ways by Lilly Lorenzen.
I still maintain my beliefs and theories that the Vikings did drink coffee, knew Martials Arts and were educated.
AElina the Saami

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.