[Sca-cooks] Questions on coffee

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Jan 30 18:23:46 PST 2010

Ok, insert 1001 Nights in the title field.
Insert coffee in the search in Google Books.

And out pops the 2006 1001 Nights which offers this snippet:

Then Abu Sir left him, and going back to the captain, supped and
enjoyed himself
and drank coffee with him, after which he returned to Abu Kir and found

and a 2009 version which offers this snippet:
coffee, and after drinking he arose and a party of black slaves came
forward
and clad him in the ...

Johnnae