[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks] grapes

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jul 2 06:15:23 PDT 2010

Fox grapes are still found all over the Eastern USA.
It's even considered a noxious weed in some places.
I suspect it's the grapevine growing in my yard that we use Roundup on.
(It's either kill the vine or forget about the roses in that area.)

http://plants.usda.gov/java/profile?symbol=VILA8
http://wisplants.uwsp.edu/scripts/detail.asp?SpCode=VITLAB

You may be able to order the plants and grow your own.
http://products.naturehills.com/wildfoxgrape/index.html

Johnnae