[Sca-cooks] bees

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 2 17:15:34 PDT 2010

Aelina replied to me after I suggested several Florilegium beekeeping files:
<<< I have those articles. They were excellent jumping off marks. We just finished reading the Sacred Bee and Bee's in America. The history of beekeeping and honey is long and rich. >>>

Oops. My apologies. I can't always remember which mail list I answered a particular question on or who originally asked for the info. I do remember your request now.

The replies to your question were the first time I've heard of either of these two books. I'd be particularly interested in what you thought about either book, but particularly the first book, since that is the one most likely to have period material.

Thanks,
Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com