[Sca-cooks] Suey's medieval feast

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:42:29 PDT 2010

I previously wrote that I am trying to compose this in accordance with
Zirab's instructions. The first course should consist of blancmanage,
pottages, spoon food. Temorarily I propose:

*FIRST COURSE:*

*Blancmange*

*Eggplant*

*White Tafaya*

*Asparagus*

*Green Tafaya*

*Ginestrada*

*Sosenga de conilis*

*Almendroch
*

but I find perhaps I should change some of these dishes to:
Janete
Merritoche, Herricote and all the -coques
Jusello
Bruecatel
???

Actually, my idea is to have 1 Fadalulat, 1 Anon 13th C, 1 Sent Sovi, 1
Nola, 1 Jewish and three optional to highlight popluar dishes between
the 13th and the 15th centuries.
What is your opinion? What plates would eliminate and add to make this
more authentic/typical et al?
Suey