[Sca-cooks] Request For More Caudles

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 17 13:32:12 PDT 2010

I am again looking for caudle recipes, this time three from Yale MS
Beinecke 163 (Items 83, 84, 139), reprinted in An Ordinance of
Pottage, which i do not own.

I am wondering if anyone would be so kind as to send them to me,
original language, please, not modernized, although thorns and the 3
looking letter, the name of which i have forgotten, often don't
travel well in e-mail, so substitutions for them are fine.

Or if the original manuscript is on line somewhere, i can find them
therein. I have not had success finding it, but this month my Google
foo appears to be weak :-(

ad THANKS vance
--
Someone sometimes called Urtatim