[Sca-cooks] Banana Recipe

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Jul 20 05:35:53 PDT 2010

This is from Encyclopedia of Food & Culture which is now online. I
have no idea
when the entry was written. They may have been going with the earliest
accepted
date for the introduction. The articles are researched and footnoted.
Well you can call it up
and see for yourself.

It's very nice anyway to have the Encyclopedia of Food & Culture
online as it was a very expensive set.

Johnna