[Sca-cooks] Oven temps was On Nattes

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 03:58:57 PDT 2010

I worked with a wall oven, heated with wood, and have never had such a wide temperature variation that some bread was burned while other parts were raw.  They heat as evenly as a modern oven.  Maybe the Schachtafel author was exaggerating for effect.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Never tease a weasel!
This is very good advice.