[Sca-cooks] OT cat RE: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 51, Issue 56

Dana Kramer-Rolls danadkr at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 12:22:54 PDT 2010

I can't find the original post, but if the person with the new cat wants to
contact me directly (Dana Kramer-Rolls; danadkr at yahoo.com) I am the author
of The Way of the Cat, and do cat rescue.  Good work for saving another
kitty in the mean world. Harry Billings is right about it taking time.  But
more when we talk directly. Sir Maythen/West