[Sca-cooks] Class reminder

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 29 00:58:42 PDT 2010

Gwyneth reminded us of her class with:
<<< Mustards Roundtable 101
Mustard Aficionado? Want to sample and share with others different kinds
of mustard and information including whether it is for culinary or medicinal
purposes? Informal meeting for those interested in the art of mustard
making. Bring examples of mustard you have made or some kind of chip,
pretzel or veggie. Materials Fee: 0, Handout Fee: 0, Instructor: Gwyneth
Mon, 9 6:00 PM AS14 >>>

I remember you asking on this list about items to use to sample various mustards with. Did we overwhelm you with so many different items that you couldn't decide on some? Or just decide that you didn't have time to round up these in the time you had remaining? Or just decide not to provide such items for another reason?

How many kinds of mustard are you taking for the roundtable?

Too bad I'm not going to be at Pennsic this year. :-(   What medicinal purposes for mustard did you find?

Thanks,
  Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com