[Sca-cooks] pomegranates was Making verjus

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 12:29:17 PDT 2010

Actually, with mine, you don't have to do the vacuum thing at all...you can
simply seal the bag...keeps out any new air but doesn't squish the
contents.

Kiri

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Barbara Dodge <awench1 at cox.net> wrote:

> Kiri,
>
> Did the vacuum sealer crush the seeds, or did you stop it before the vacuum
> was complete?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 1, 2010, at 11:27 AM, Elaine Koogler <kiridono at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > No, actually they show up in December here, and, as I said, I get the
> seeds
> > out as soon as I purchase them and freeze them for use at the end of
> > February...they work really well that way.
> >
> > Kiri

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince