[Sca-cooks] Pennsic queries....

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jul 2 05:57:55 PDT 2010

Sportsman's guide sells assorted Omigawd sized coolers, designed to
keep the cold in and the heat out:

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/browse/camping-kitchen.aspx?c=83&p=2&ipp=48&r=linklist&a=&ra=false

However, looking at the price, Lehman's sell propane and kerosene
freezers and refrigerators for about twice the price of of one of
those large coolers.

Here's some information on them:

http://www.lehmans.com/store/Appliances___Gas_Refrigerators_and_Freezers?Args=&view_all=&sort_by=

Our solution was to just buy a propane freezer, and a couple 20 lb
propane tanks handles its fuel needs throughout Pennsic,

Lehman's is an excellent company to deal with, btw. This year, I will
have some people without much garb at Pennsic, so I decided to buy one
of their non-electric washing machines
(http://www.lehmans.com/store/Home_Goods___Laundry___Washing___Pressure_Handwasher___23305?Args=)

and it arrived a week later. Excellent selection of stuff that will
let you get off the grid.

--
Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?