[Sca-cooks] grapes

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 10:30:20 PDT 2010

there is a 'new' Roundup product that is designed for pest vines. I not only have non-productive grape vines growing everywhere, but I also have the biggest, healthiest Poison Ivy and Poison Oak that you have ever seen.
the product is on my shopping List for Lowe's this weekend. I am highly sensitive to the Poison plants, so all I will need is a proper Haz-Mat suit to dress up in, loppers and a bucket to dip the loppers in as I cut....

At least I think the Wild Grapes are non-productive. I have seen them bloom, but no fruit. Birds-I do have lots of birds, squirrels, chipmunks, Opossums, Raccoons, deer, and feral cats....

Helen