[Sca-cooks] birds, squirrels, chipmunks, Opossums, Raccoons, deer, and feral cats....

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 2 15:40:11 PDT 2010

Helen said:
<<< At least I think the Wild Grapes are non-productive. I have seen them bloom, but no fruit. Birds-I do have lots of birds, squirrels, chipmunks, Opossums, Raccoons, deer, and feral cats.... >>>

Well, since the vines may be non-productive, you can always make use of some of the rest...

exotic-meats-msg (100K) 4/18/08 Period and SCA exotic meats. Swans, ostrich, crawfish, dormice, cat.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/exotic-meats-msg.html

venison-msg (74K) 4/15/10 Medieval and modern recipes for venison.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/venison-msg.html

birds-recipes-msg (30K) 2/17/08 Bird recipes. Squabs, pheasants, quail.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/birds-recipes-msg.html

:-)
Stefan
--------