[Sca-cooks] Malvasia (Malmsey) and Rheinfal

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jul 2 16:51:25 PDT 2010

I don't drink either. Hundreds of books on wine and dozens of
bibliographies.
Wine, wine trade, economics of wines, history, cooking with wine, etc.
The Oxford Companion to Wine, 3rd Edition by Jancis Robinson comes to
mind. As does World Atlas of Wine by Hugh Johnson and Jancis Robinson.
Those are good reference volumes to start with.

Johnnae, playing librarian