[Sca-cooks] waffles

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 2 22:52:23 PDT 2010

<<< here is a german site with a bit of history and some pictures, maybe you
will find some things of interest on these pages:

http://www.waffelbar.de/Waffelgeschichte.html

http://www.waffelbar.de/Waffeloblaten.html >>>

<<< These are fun.  Perhaps they would be interested in the collection of
recipes I have been putting together...  I should see what sort of an
English waffle history page is out there.

Katherine >>>

Please do. What little amount we've discussed waffles is in the Florilegium wafers-msg file. I guess the dividing line between wafers and waffles may be the addition of a leavening in the latter.

If you do some research on waffles, I'd love to have an article on them for the Florilegium.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com