[Sca-cooks] Classes at Pennsic

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Jul 6 15:04:28 PDT 2010

And, as you demonstrated, that is a "UNIVERSITY" policy. If you wish
to use the facilities of the University, you may not hold a class
oriented towards kids in your camp. If, however,  decided I wanted to
hold a class for my kids, and my friends kids in my camp (supposing I
had any kids) there is absolutely nothing the A&S twirps can do about
it, as long as all activities are pursuant to the laws of PA.

The University set up isn't the Supreme Being, it just thinks it is.