[Sca-cooks] Meat Jerky

Susanne Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Thu Jul 15 12:23:02 PDT 2010

Dear Stefan!

Again we can not thank you enough for keeping all the wisdom available! (
And remember to look in the files  first!)

next time I will try your sugestion.

I am in Drachenwald in the South in Austra in  Vienna (ad Flumen Caerulum),
but love to collect cook books and have over 300 of all times and geografic
regions

 Message: 2