[Sca-cooks] Graters?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 11:29:33 PDT 2010

Hi!

I hope you meant to write Master Hroar and not Master Huen.  Huen has been a good customer of Hroar's, but, last I heard, wasn't a potter.

Huette [who on one occasion was mistaken for Huen because the first three letters of our names match and we are both Laurels]

http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/