[Sca-cooks] OP silicone molds

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Fri Jul 16 18:53:13 PDT 2010

The molds are Dolce stampo by Paderno
I can pick words out but it looks like I might need to use Babelfish.
"Dolce stampo e un prodotto (product) alimentare garantito (guarantee or
guaranteed?)conforme (conform)....
----
Attenzione non Utilizzare Mai (Attention "do not use"?)
* coltelli ooggetti appuntiti con lo stamp (mould)
* detergenti a spugne abrasive; (detergent [or?] sponge abrasive [abrasive
sponge?])
*fonti dirette di calore.... I think this means no direct heat source.

Ah! The baba mould has the English translation on the packaging. :)

Roughly says that because of the high polished finish there is no need for
oiling and flour.
They are quite rubberly so yes a tray is needed for support when in use.
Nothing about seasoning it.

Thank you,
De