[Sca-cooks] Chicken-stuffed eggs from Nimatnama

Jim and Andi Houston jimandandi at cox.net
Sat Jul 17 07:41:07 PDT 2010

To you and Margaret, I say "Duh!" *smacks forehead*

Now that I look again, it seems obvious. My brain was making all sorts of
weird things out of that, including whole chickens stuffed with eggs stuffed
with minced chicken meat.

The very next recipe though is hollowed-out lime rinds stuffed with spiced
minced lamb meat, so now I'm questioning whether this means to stuff the egg
whites or forget the innards and stuff egg *shells*!!!

And yeah, I've considered stuffing quail eggs for High Table, but haven't
decided yet.

Madhavi