[Sca-cooks] OP Pan

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:29:33 PDT 2010

Depends on how much you're interested in spending.  Check out William
Sonoma, King Arthur Flour, Chef's Catalog.  Look also at Michaels, Target,
WalMart and any department store with a kitchen section.

I can tell you that my tube pan was "reappropriated" from my mother and must
be 40 years old - works great.  My bundt pan is not "fancy" but it does work
well and I bought that at a discount store like Target for about 10 bucks 20
years ago.

Shoshana