[Sca-cooks] Annals of the Caliphs' Kitchens

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 25 10:16:31 PDT 2010

Johnna,

I only found one review for this book on Amazon, done by "jo "joatchelsea"". Is this you?

If so, who owns the copyright to such reviews? If you, may I add this to the Florilegium for others to read?

Thanks,
   Stefan
PS: Until I saw the photographs in the Amazon ad for this book, I didn't realize I already had "Medieval Cuisine of the Islamic World" by Lilia Zaoual and "A Baghdad Cookery Book" by Muammad ibn al-asan Ibn al-Karm. So many books. so little time.

=========
Annals of the Caliphs' Kitchens: Ibn Sayyar al-Warraq's Tenth-century
Baghdadi Cookbook (Islamic History and Civilization) [Hardcover] Nawal
Nasrallah (Author)

It's the $200 big red volume. I reviewed it for TI. My review is
featured on Amazon.

Johnnae