[Sca-cooks] Bananas

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Jul 29 17:13:52 PDT 2010

Just wanted to say, when I lived in Hawaii, there was a banana tree in
our yard, next to the driveway. You HAVE TO pick the bananas while they
are unripe, and then let them ripen. If you let them ripen on the tree,
they split, and then they stink and attract all manner of flying and
crawling things. And they're heavy and will pull the tree over into the
driveway. I was still learning to drive, and hit the banana tree more
than once backing out. Ick.

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore