[Sca-cooks] Medieval Mayhem and it's silly season

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jul 30 03:34:26 PDT 2010

It's now that time to abandon all hope and begin the official silly
season
(otherwise known as Mario Nebbits Twinkie Time)
led by the self appointed librarian of twinkie lore and Lutheran hot
dishes herself.

This summer we begin with an ode to Pennsic itself as found on the pages
of a well known scientific website.
We speak here about the Darwin Awards or in this case
"The stupidity displayed by the participants in the following tales
stops short of the ultimate Darwin Awards sacrifice. Nevertheless, we
salute the spirit and innovation of their misadventures."

Guess what folks... the SCA is included:

Medieval Mayhem

http://www.darwinawards.com/stupid/stupid2010-07.html

Please vote accordingly.

Johnnae