[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Please Post to Web and cross-post everywhere- From Pennsic Mayor

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jul 12 18:50:32 PDT 2010

I very much wonder where he's gotten it in his head that it is
unlawful for under age people to learn about brewing. Certainly it;s
an unlawful activity for them to practice, just as it's unlawful for
American citizens to distill potable alcohol, regardless of age, but
there is nothing unlawful about learning about brewing- or pretty much
anything else, for that matter.