[Sca-cooks] Graters?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Jul 15 21:35:21 PDT 2010

http://www.ascasonline.org/articolo11.html

has the fancy silver ones that came to be common in the 18th century.

Fiddlesticks. V&A has earlier ones but they don't have the images up.

Microplane makes really great modern ones.
http://us.microplane.com/microplanenutmeggrater.aspx
http://us.microplane.com/microplanehomeseriesspicegrater.aspx
http://us.microplane.com/icroplaneclassicseriesspicegrater.aspx

blog entry here
http://jellypress.com/article/

Not sure that I have seen one at the War.

Johnna