[Sca-cooks] Chicken-stuffed eggs from Nimatnama

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:01:25 PDT 2010

I'm with Margaret. A classic example of the vagaries of writing a
manuscript longhand.

"Do this, this, this and this. Then do some of this and the other. Oh,
by the way you were supposed to do this additional thing first."

I have run across it too many times - order sometimes seems to be
arbitrary. Also - who is psychotic enough to stuff pigeon eggs?

--
Serena da Riva