[Sca-cooks] Graters?

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Sat Jul 17 09:03:30 PDT 2010

> Here's a different link:
http://alfama.sim.ucm.es/dioscorides/consulta_libro.asp?ref=X533351951&idiom
a=1
> Enter image# 918 (just the number) in the little
> "go to" window just above the center of the page,
> and click the arrow button to the right of it.
> Brighid ni Chiarain

Well, THAT's a lot easier than my solution... I whipped out my cell phone
and took a picture of the web-page, and then emailed it to myself. Clumsy,
but it worked.

Thank you, to everyone who went looking for examples. It does seem, after
looking at what has been posted here and available via "Google", that the
hollow tube style is (basically) timeless. That's good to know. And I like
the little container that holds the grater and then can hold the grated
spice for sprinkling. An elegant arrangement.

Hrothny