[Sca-cooks] Skyr Recipe Attempts

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 26 18:40:01 PDT 2010

Aelina the Saami posted:

<<< Arrg! I have been trying to post the Icelandic Skyr recipe today and after four
attempts the site keeps bouncing the recipe back to me. Umm help!  It says the
file is too big.

I would love to post the 2 recipes and the photos if possible.>>>

The list doesn't accept attachments or photos.

This sounds like something that might make a good entry in the Florilegium, though. Send me the info and I'll either add them to the fd-Iceland-msg file or add them as a stand-alone file and then I will post the URL here.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com