[Sca-cooks] A Feast Menu for Commentary

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 12:49:56 PDT 2010

The numbers reference the sources (I have lifted below the menu) so
that you can see where things came from.

I purchased and downloaded Dame Hauviette's CD and it was very useful.
I have 3 recipes from Shirvânî - which is (I believe) where she pulled
many of her recipes in addition to the travelogues and stuff. I will
be using her charbat recipe to make a peach syrup to serve as a
beverage during the feast.

He is allergic to cherries, grapes (but I checked and the cooked grape
juice is OK), cantaloupe & watermelon as well as almonds, pecans (not
a problem) and one other nut I cannot remember. The pistachios and
walnuts are OK.

Ciao,

--
Serena