[Sca-cooks] OT: video

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 17:00:25 PDT 2010

Here is a slideshow of my daughter's wedding on 1 May in San Cristobal
de las Casas, Mexico. I am the second photo that comes out in the bluish
green outfit. My ex, the father of my children is the one with the
bluish green tie and white hair, no beard, who proudly gave our daughter
away and our son is seated on my left during the wedding ceremony.
http://animoto.com/play/CCVlwT8DczOKOUThxC3G3w
Problem: over 6,000 photos were taken of the wedding. For me the most
important part is the wedsite above. The photographer is off on
different assignments as well as others who took photos. Would any of
you know how to play the videos that are in the horizontal images in the
wedsite above so we can all see them?
Suey