[Sca-cooks] Goat Cheese (Warning: Long)

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 09:10:12 PDT 2010

Aelianora,
  You are made of awesome- I now dub thee, Dr. Awesome!!
I'll mostly be in the fire cooking demo, but it sounds like we'll be making historical cheese cake with some of your cheese so I'm hoping you're close by. Do you need an additional milk maid this year? I think we'll be short at least one fire tender this year, but I could run between the two and Master Raf will be in another demo (also hopefully close) focusing on Norse foods, and I know he's done some cultured milk experiments too. :)

If there's time around any of the other experiments could I possibly get a little sample of some of the cheeses you're making to try a first run at the "butter of fresh cheeses"? I still want to come out for a full day or a weekend (and bring the girlchild to meet the goat babies) but it would be so much fun to try playing with it at June Faire too. See you soon!

In joyous service,
Raffaella