[Sca-cooks] Medieval Menu Challenge: The Karate Kid (2010)

Gaylin Walli gaylinwalli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 15:47:22 PDT 2010

I am, unashamedly, looking forward to this week's debut of the remake of a
childhood (*cough*teen*cough*) favorite movie of mine: The Karate Kid. This
week's release would likely be more accurate if titled "The Kung Fu Kid" to
be honest, but I understand on cashing in on the joys of our collective
youth. As I work on my portion of the menu from Scappi for The Dream Dinner
this Pennsic, I had a thought...

If you were hosting a movie debut after-party for this movie, what
SCA-period noshing would you make available to your guests?

Iasmin "Yes I have the original on my iPod" de Cordoba