[Sca-cooks] TV opportunity-- maybe

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:50:47 PDT 2010

As long as you're participating in your individual capacity and not
"representing" the SCA or claiming any official SCA affiliation it shouldn't
matter what you do as a private citizen.  I'd just say make mighty sure you
know who you're dealing with and don't sign anything without getting it
reviewed by a lawyer or someone qualified to read the fine print.

Shoshana