[Sca-cooks] raw milk

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 13:53:15 PDT 2010

There are studies out there that the anti-bacterial soaps are no good for
you and all the purelling and such is causing us more harm than good.  Kids
these days don't get to play in the dirt and get natural immunities and
doctors are seeing more and more cases of asthma and such.

I'm sure someone will argue with me but I have read some of the reports and
I believe that we spend way too much time trying to stay "clean" and we
should just live life and clean up afterwards.

My 2 cents.
Shoshana