[Sca-cooks] Antir West War - Cookbooks?

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 18:20:36 PDT 2010

16th c food is the theme for Saturday, not Sunday. It is in conjunction with the 16th c Salon that will also happen on Saturday.

Friday's theme is Fish.

The themes are just general suggestions, not requirements. All types of period food are welcome for all three cooking days of the playdate ... Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Juana Isabella
coordinator of the West An Tir Cooks Playdate, oh yea, some people will be there for a war :-)