[Sca-cooks] Period Births: Was Coronation Feast

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 21 11:35:14 PDT 2010

Shoshana said:
<<< I have a friend who documented her daughter's birth for an A&S project.>>>

I'd like to read her documentation. And perhaps consider it for the Florilegium, if she is willing.

So far, this is all I have on period births:
p-births-msg (3K) 12/19/09 Births in Period.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/LIFE-STEPS/p-births-msg.html

I have a lot more on period deaths and burials than I do on period births. Sorta like movies and TV.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com