[Sca-cooks] Opinion on book sought

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Jun 22 15:50:31 PDT 2010

All of Ken's books are worth reading. But of course I might be
biased as I am mentioned as a friend and source as a librarian in
his foreword to The Banquet. (I know so cool to get mentioned and
thanked.)

Have you seen my Tournaments Illuminated article The Essentials Or
Culinary Texts A Reader Must
Know About— It would be a start for your list.
  Johnna