[Sca-cooks] Non-dairy white sauce

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 18:28:47 PDT 2010

Errps! My husband just corrected me on the butter substitute. He was raised in Wisconsin dairy country. Real butter taste is really important him. The name of the "butter" is Earth Balance Natural buttery spread. I hate margarine and the taste and texture of it and I was really surprised by Earth Balance.
Ingredients: nartural oil blend (soybean,palm and canola and olive), water, pure salt, natural flavors (derived from corn, no msg, no alcohal and no gluten), soy protein, soy lechithin, lactic acid from sugar beets and annatto for color.
We have used it in baking and most importantly, mac n cheese.
Aelina the Saami
.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T