[Sca-cooks] whey uses

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 24 21:31:27 PDT 2010

Here please!  It's not like we can get skyr much outside of Iceland,
apparently.  Also for whey soup and anything else you would like to share.

Also, please explain a bit more about Hvalliki (fake whale blubber).
For some reason I am intrigued, I guess it's that whole mystique of
"illusion foods".

Cheers,
Selene