[Sca-cooks] Pennsic queries....

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 12:49:13 PDT 2010

Our Barony is considering the possibility of contacting a propane company up
near Pennsic and getting a larger tank delivered to the site, then picked up
at the end of Pennsic...we understand that there are some that do this.  Do
you know who they are and how to get in touch with them.

Also, we're trying to figure out a way to keep our food chilled without
going through so much ice.  I understand that there are companies up there
that will rent you a chest freezer with the "innards" removed that will
function as an "ice chest."  Or possibly work on propane.  Do you have any
information about that?

Thanks!

Kiri

--
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."