[Sca-cooks] Pennsic queries....

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 12:00:10 PDT 2010

I agree.  We always have 2 coolers.  One with drinks, fruit, snack and the
other with "real" food packed as well as possible with the stuff for today
on top and the stuff for later on the bottom.  The "real" cooler is only
opened once a day.  The ice at Pennsic can be purchased in cubes or a big
block - the block lasts longer.  We've never had a problem with keeping
things cold or things going bad.  We keep the coolers on the side of the
tent and cover them with a tarp.  People in camp are usually going off side
ever couple of days if you need something and the store has the ice so no
problem.

Shoshanna