[Sca-cooks] white sausage kebabs

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 3 00:46:41 PDT 2010

Suey commented:
<<< Out of 50, we had one, ONE "vegetarian," a Jew who
loves pork. Had we known her tastes we would have prepared twice as many
white sausage kebabs!!! >>>

Is a "white sausage" one that tends to be filled with vegetarian stuffing? Or does it mean one filled with lighter colored meats such as chicken?

Did you buy or make this white sausage? And especially if the later, what is your recipe or what went into these?  When you turn these into kebabs do you use different vegetables or other items besides the sausages, than you would if you made these with a more "standard" sausage?

Thanks,
  Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com