[Sca-cooks] Goat Milk

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 15:23:58 PDT 2010

Thanks for that info on goat milk. I've been experimenting with aged cheese and one of the cheese-making books I read said that goat milk didn't separate. But, you have practical experience with the raw stuff, so thanks. Living in an urban setting, I'm limited to milk from the store for my cheese, so I just have pastuerized and raw cow milk and pasteurized goat milk.

Will you be coming to the Cooks' Playdate at West An Tir War over the 4th of July?

Juana Isabella