[Sca-cooks] Raw Milk

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jun 7 10:24:28 PDT 2010

And there are states with active TB cases, so no you may not want
raw milk. In the case of Michigan we have active
Bovine Tuberculosis in the Michigan Deer herd which means
that dairy cattle in the same regions could also be infected.
We have one of the strictest anti-raw milk laws on the books.

Johnnae