[Sca-cooks] Real Cubebs?

Kate Wood malkin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 12:53:20 PDT 2010

> Does anyone know where to get REAL cubebs?
> (not a random link on the internet that i could find myself, or ''i think so
> and so sells them''. I want to know i'm getting the real thing rather than i
> buying more of something that isn't cubeb.)
> Or are they still unavailable in the US?
>
> With hope and thanks in advance,

Whole foods sells them in a grinder jar (I have no idea why. They sell
long pepper and grains of paradise that way, too.) I have also
purchased them from Amazon seller Blessac - although the supply is
spotty, he has amazing customer service. A delay of a week on shipment
brought me a largish number of vanilla beans once, which was a
delightful, unasked-for compensation for something that really did not
matter. Also, his bulk prices are great.

Kte