[Sca-cooks] TV opportunity-- maybe

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 13:42:50 PDT 2010

Whose company and what station would be first question? Second- is it an already established show one will be a participant in or is this a pilot? Often times they will search out some one with a concept in mind and then shoot a pilot. Then they will shop around networks to market the show.
Just a heads up. This happened to a friend of mind for a "gardening show." The company made a bunch of promises only if the show was picked up. It wasn't, but he was hired to be a feature writer for a local magazine.
Bless Bless
Helen

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T