[Sca-cooks] Non-SCA food passions?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jun 16 05:33:48 PDT 2010

SCAwise: Work on my third A&S 50 Challenge.
Otherwise
Reading, researching, writing, and work on food articles for winter.
(trying to be six months ahead on major articles)
Reference work for others. Subtleties list and projects.
Transcription project and editing.

Outside SCA: Another R word...as recovery also figures in.
I had sinus surgery at the end of May and there's
probable arthroscopic surgery on the knee again later this summer.
Hard to be enthused about food when one has no sense of taste or smell
at times.
Watching the new Cooking Channel and also cooking shows on Create.
Reading new Anthony Bourdain book and others.
No new food passions, although I am teaching my college sophomore
how to cook so he'll quit living on microwave pizzas.

Johnnae

On Jun 15, 2010, at 5:14 PM, Michael Gunter asked: