[Sca-cooks] Protectorate Feast

Mark S. Harris MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 00:53:38 PDT 2010

Bear commented:
<<< I've been asked to do the Protectorate Feast this year, so I'm putting
together a German menu for around 160 that can be done in a standard
kitchen. >>>

Please do keep us informed on your planning for this feast and I'd like to see your menu and a report on how it goes.

Are you planning on cooking a lot of the feast ahead of time? Or do you not do this?  It does sound like your facilities are a bit limited.

Are you planning on baking for this feast? Seems like that would be a lot of work on top of the rest and it sounds like your oven space will be limited.

Stefan

======
Mark S. Harris
Electronics Engineer, Board and Systems Design
MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris